Your FREE 8 Week Training Plan from The Body Mechanic
Bowral Classic training partner The Body Mechanic have created a complementary 8-week training plan especially formulated for 2019 event riders.
The 8-week online training program has been custom designed by the professionals at The Body Mechanic to prepare you for this exciting event with advice for beginner, intermediate and advanced riders. No matter what level of cyclist you are, The Body Mechanic team have got you covered.
The plan officially starts on Monday August 26 and participants will receive weekly training schedules, workouts and routines direct to their inbox.
The plan includes:
- Daily training distances with recommended intensity zones
- Cycling advice and drills to improve your technique and cadence
- Stretching routines to help you stay on top of tight quads, glutes & lower backs
- Nutrition advice for training and ride day
- The training plan is suitable for entrants in the 90km, 120km and 175km events
Special Offer: Bike Fit & Pre-Event Service Deal
The Body Mechanic are also offering a specially discounted bike fit / service deal. All Bowral Classic riders can enjoy the benefits of a professional bike fit as well as expert service by a trained bike mechanic for 25% off*
For full details click here or get in touch with the friendly team at The Body Mechanic. They are located at Bay 10, Middlemiss Street in Lavender Bay (under the northern approach to the Harbour Bridge).
You can phone them on 02 9955 5842 or email [email protected]
*25% discount is valid when you book the combined bike fit and service only. Not applicable on individual purchases.