As part of the Bowral Classic’s partnership with Drew Lindsay Real Estate we’re excited to be able to bring you another house of the week from the beautiful Southern Highlands. As riders will see when they cycle through the region in October, the rolling hills and verdant vistas make the area one of the most stunning places to live in Australia. Plus, being only a 2-hour drive from the Sydney region, it’s an ideal location from which to balance city and country.
‘La Finca’, Spanish for ‘The Farm’ – a wonderful family home & retreat set on 27 glorious acres only moments from the highly desirable Exeter village & perfectly positioned upon a hilltop with expansive rural views over rolling hills toward Morton National Park.
Its features include:
- Within the flexible floor plans, a variety of light-filled & spacious living areas ideal for entertaining.
- Great country kitchen with ample storage & a sunny breakfast nook.
- Spectacular rural & garden views from the 4 spacious bedrooms & 3 bathrooms.
- Year round comfort with 2 open fireplaces, central heating & split system air-conditioning.
- Extensive outdoor entertaining areas including shady decking & pergola, outdoor dining & BBQ & a fantastic fire pit overlooking endless vistas.
- Ample water including town supply to house, 2 spring fed dams & creek.
- With a multitude of established trees, the beautiful gardens include high yield orchard, vegetable gardens & truffiere.
- Large Machinery shed, good fencing & remotely controlled irrigation system for the gardens
- Beautiful shale woodland at the bottom of the property ideal for peaceful private strolls.
- A well-loved family weekender also offered successfully for short term holiday rental.
A wonderful opportunity to acquire an absolutely private country escape; ‘La Finca’ is in a prime Exeter location only a short distance to Bowral & with easy access to Sydney & Canberra.
To see more head to Drew Lindsay.