It’s the Bowral Classic Masters Hillclimb Challenge, and there are some fantastic prizes on offer.
Got what it takes to climb like Geraint Thomas and want to win a Wahoo Kickr indoor trainer valued at more than $1000 thanks to FE Sports? Read on.
While the young bucks are consistently powering to glory at Heffron Park, the Battle Of The Bridge & West Head Road Race, here’s one for the, ahem, more mature riders.
All you need to do to win is –
- Be a registered 2018 Bowral Classic rider, ride with Strava & be a member of the Bowral Classic Strava Club.
- Be aged 40 years or above.
- Set the fastest time up Sydney’s ‘Bobbin Head East’ segment during the month of August.
- The rider with the fastest time wins a Wahoo Kickr courtesy of FE Sports & the Bowral Classic.
- Runner up prizes of 2 x $500 Thule vouchers will be awarded to the second fastest – one voucher for the runner up male and the other for the runner up female.
We’ll be watching the leader board on the Bowral Classic Strava Club and hope to see your name up high! Safe riding, enjoy the challenge, and hopefully you’ll be the one to conquer the mighty Bobbin Head East.